About Me

My photo
child of God. mother. wife. daughter. sister. daughter~in~law. friend. hyper. lover. companion. aunt.sister~in~law.motivated.caring.organized.eager to learn.fearful.unsure.nicu nurse.compassionate. scattered. ocd ;). organized.follower.helper.christian.bossy.

Blog Archive

Monday, September 13, 2010

this is the day

this is the day the Lord has made, i will rejoice and be glad in it. pslam 118:24

we are packed and ready to go...next stop atlanta airport...seoul korea...beijing... to the gold at the end of the rainbow emma lael...natalie & i will be blogging while in china.

3 comments:

  1. I will pray for you and for your Emma while you are traveling. It feels like I was in China yesterday getting my Emma and at the same time it feels like it was forever ago. I wish you safe travels and good health.

    Randi - (Sara's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!!! Praying for you!! Can't wait to hear more about your trip and all that God provides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Praying....can't wait to see Emma Lael in your arms!!

    Give my boy a big kiss and a hug for me and tell him is mama and Baba are doing everything we can to get to him as quickly as possible!!!

    ReplyDelete