Monday, November 22, 2010

what LoVe can & will do







CREATED FOR A PLACE I'VE NEVER KNOWN...until NOW!!!!

from referral picture to now WOW what a difference...God knew on july 5, 2007 that we would be emma lael's parents...i often wonder what i was doing on july 5, 2007...i honestly can't tell you what i was doing what i can tell you is that God was orchestrating a something BiG for our family and newborn baby girl born in inner mongolia, china...God doesn't call the equipped He equips those He calls
november is national adoption month...pray for all the 147 million orphans in the world who deserve a loving family...emmalael is no longer an orphan she is our DAUGHTER...thank you Jesus for chosing us to be her parents even after 63 days i still have to pinch myself to make sure this dream is real.

"This Is Home"

This is home
Now I'm finally where I belong
Where I Belong
Yeah, this is home
I've been searching for a place of my own
Now I've found it
Maybe this is home
This is home

No comments:

Post a Comment