Saturday, July 24, 2010

Psalms 139:13

Psalms 139:13
For you created my innermost being you knit me together in my mother's womb.

webster dictionary defines mother:
1: a female parent b (1): a woman in authority; specifically: the superior of a religious community of women (2): an old or elderly woman
2: maternal tenderness or affection


as i read Psalm 139:13 today i began to think about emma lael's birth mother...God wanted emma lael to be knitted in her womb...not mine...but her's....God has now chosen emma lael to be my daughter...and me to be her MOTHER... this is truly a gift unlike any other...no, not her biological mother but her MOTHER...in my option the greatest gift give to women by God is to be a mother biological or by adoption...to be a mother doesn't mean you have to birth that child...for me, it means loving your child with every thing you've got... i high five mothers all over the world...thank you God i'm a mother & thank God for my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment