Sunday, August 29, 2010

showered with LOVE






today was emma lael's shower...i can't put into words how much it meant to me to have my friends around me today celebrating emma lael...while i was looking around the shower today i thought about emma lael sound asleep across the world unaware of the shower that was give in her honor.
each gift she was given today will be forever remembered in my heart...when natalie, kent & i put her gifts away we said several time "emma lael will LOVE this".
THANK YOU amy, kristi & beth for this special day...every detail will never be forgotten.
the reality hit me today more than ever that i am a mother of 3...no, it doesn't matter that i've not meet her or ever touched her...my heart knows emma lael and this only come from God.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your wonderful Adoption Shower for Sweet Emma! Indeed, you ARE a mother of 3 and your heart DOES know it!! It won't be long now!

    I loved seeing these photos. Brought back so many memories of the shower that was thrown for Khloe before she was home, too. Like you, I will always remember every face that was there and every gift that was given. It touched me to the CORE! Such a special memory and I think the guest who were there may never know just HOW much it meant to me to be wrapped in their love in support at that very moment.

    Looks like a wonderful time was had. I regret not getting one big group photo of our shower. Great pics and so much fun!!

    Blessings and Hugs,
    ~ Tanya

    ReplyDelete